jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

KC & the Sunshine Band - Best of - Descarga gratis





KC & the Sunshine Band - Best of



Tracks

1. That's the Way (I Like It) - KC & the Sunshine Band, Casey, Harry Wayne
2. Please Don't Go
3. Shake Your Booty
4. Keep It Comin' Love
5. Come to My Island
6. Sound Your Funky Horn
7. Queen of Clubs
8. Get Down Tonight - KC & the Sunshine Band, Casey, Harry Wayne
9. I Will Love You Tomorrow - KC & the Sunshine Band, Casey, Harry Wayne
10. Let's Go Rock 'N' Roll
11. I'm Your Boogie Man - KC & the Sunshine Band, Casey, Harry K.C.
12. Do You Feel Alright
13. It's the Same Old Song - KC & the Sunshine Band, Dozier, Lamont
14. Boogie Shoes - KC & the Sunshine Band, Casey, Harry Wayne
15. I Like to Do It
16. I'm So Crazy


KC & the Sunshine Band - Best of
Tamaño del archivo: 75MB
Calidad: 320 Kbps